Parent helper application form

Post date: Jul 23, 2014 7:56:36 AM

Parents who want to help out on camps and other activities need to be registered as parent helpers.  The required form is attached to this page (at the bottom).

Some additional assistance in the completion of the A1 form we refer to:

Do not worry about where it says “This form must be accompanied by a National Police Record Release form, certified copies of identification documents covering the 100 points and Working with Children Check Application Receipt, Assessment Notice or photocopy of front of WWC Card.”

As a registered parent helper you need to complete the Working with Children Check, provide a copy of this or your assessment notice, but do NOT complete the National Police Record nor 100 points.

There is also no need to worry about the PLA / Mentor Buddy line etc – only relevant for leaders.

You will need a passport style photo, though.

The GL (Group Leader) is Ian Sanders, and your leaders are Leaders in Charge (LIC) – One of this lot should sign the form when you do – please arrange to sign when you hand it over.

WWC Check online

To add 4th Kew Scout Group, registering via the link you kindly provided - there are mandatory fields for an address and telephone number for the 4th Kew Scout Group – you can use Glass Street East Kew, postal address C/- 39 Irymple Avenue, East Kew 3102 and Ian Sanders' mobile 0416 107479.