Volunteer expenditure reimbursement claim form

Post date: Jul 25, 2014 9:20:0 AM

Hi all, Lisa has sent a copy of the volunteer reimbursement clain form.  Perhaps not surprisingly, this is the form that volunteers use to claim reimbursement of expenses (mainly milage in cars, but also other expenses).

Remember to keep the receipts and tax invoces so you can attach them to the form.  The form has to be signed by an authorised person, such as Ian Sanders. 

For questions, try Lisa the Treasurer.

Here is a link to the form. (It's also in the forms list under the resource centre area)